About the Chamber
What is the Chamber of Commerce?
The Haralson County Chamber of Commerce is a voluntary organization of business and professional men and women who have joined together for the purpose of promoting the civic, commercial, agribusiness, industrial, cultural, and educational progress of our community.
The Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to the objective of stimulating growth and development of Haralson County, the state of Georgia, and to the preservation of the free enterprise system of the American way of life.
What does the Chamber do?
- Works with the community to enhance the quality of life
- Acts as a voice of business and catalyst for positive change and promotion of members
- Promotes all member businesses in the county
- Provides a forum for involvement in local issues
- Provides community information and data
- Provides economic data
- Promotes economic development
- Provides networking opportunities with other businesses
- Provides promotion opportunities for Chamber members
- Provides member to member benefits